Easray provides you with simple and powerful tools that help you to monitor your voice and data traffic and also estimate your bandwidth consumption situation. Our tools/software help you to recognize possible sources of network problems, confirm that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits defined by your ISP, or track down doubtful network activity characteristics of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
Easyray’s tools/softwares allow you to monitor all of your network connections or just a particular network connection, such as Mobile Broadband or Wireless, etc. These software also features an array of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set a tool up to warn you when the connection of network is down or when some suspicious activity, e.g., oddly heavy data flow — occurs.
The inward and outward traffic is represented on a line chart and also logged into a file, so that you can always take a view of your daily statistics and may be weekly or monthly bandwidth usage and dial-up duration.
The reports can be exported to a many different formats, such as HTML, MS Word, Excel, etc. For further analysis,Easyray’s tools features include:
- Clear graphic and numeric display.
- Usage reports, exportable to a numerous of file formats, including Excel, MS Word, HTML, etc.
- Support of dial-up, cable modems, ISDN, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and much more.
- Network information and testing tools with advanced net stat that displays applications by using your Internet connection.
- Options to automatically disconnect or alert the user from the Internet when the network activity exceed some specific level.
- Close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware, spyware or malware.