In computer systems, the System Administrator is that professional figure who takes care of maintaining, managing and updating the operating system of a machine, or more generally to keep the software and hardware equipment at a structural level. This is a very important and often underestimated aspect: the inefficiency of computer systems is often caused by poor maintenance of the same and poor (if not non-existent) documentation.
The technical skills of our Systems Administrator are:
Ability to diagnose various IT environment issues
In-depth knowledge of computer networks (network protocols, routing, firewalls, etc.)
- Great knowledge of hardware components, in particular server hardware architecture
- Ability to analyze the software and information flows existing within the infrastructure
- Management and resolution of customer problems
- Installation and configuration of client and server operating systems
- Ensure data security and access to IT systems
- Data backup and Data recovery plans
- Knowledge of virtualization systems
Our systems engineers are at your disposal to solve the problems of your company network, call us!